Environment and activities
In our little haven of peace, you will be able to rest but also find an activity among all those proposed!
Market and crafts
- Marcigny market: 2nd largest market in Saône & Loire (Monday)
- The cattle market in St Christophe en Brionnais (Wednesday).
- Charlieu market (Saturday morning)
- Crafts : Craftwork tour of the Brionnais area
- Nautical activity: Based in Iguerande to go down the Loire in a canoe or kayak.
- Fishing activity: in ponds or in the Loire (river)
- Cycling: You can find the Greenway or Véloire only 3 kilometres from the guest rooms (bikes can be rented 24 hours in advance).
- Hiking : In the Brionnais bocage there are many walking routes.
- Motorbike circuits : Motorbike lovers, we can suggest you to take a ride on the road or on the track (enduro). We have a private car park and can also put your vehicles out of sight.
Welcoming your pets
- We provide you with a meadow with access to water and hay for your horses or donkeys.
- Horse riding : Many circuits are proposed to you in the bocage of Brionnais. Many courses are proposed to you.
Lovers of history and old stones, you will be overwhelmed by several small villages very close by, such as Semur en Brionnais, Anzy le Duc or Charlieu (part of the most beautiful detours in France). These numerous villages are part of the Clunisian Sites.
Come and relax in the various Trois Gros establishments and the few starred establishments in the surrounding area. And simply enjoy the regional products on offer in the local farms and shops.
You will be able to awaken all your senses, without forgetting to take care of yourself.